Optimism is an emotional intelligence skill found in highly successful salespeople. Optimism is impacted by what you believe and the actions you take or don’t take.
Learn the key differences between average sales producers and top sales producers. In this workshop, participants will take a hard look at fear of failure, risk taking and learn tools to develop a stronger mental psyche.
- Understand why skill training alone will not improve sales results.
- Discover the real reason people don’t take risks and stay in comfort zones.
- Learn how self-limiting belief systems are a salesperson’s biggest competitor.
- Keep failure in perspective and apply the lessons learned.
- Key steps to being optimistic and happy.
We practice what we preach and don't make recommendations without a face-to-face appointment or phone consultation. For more information, please contact SalesLeadership through the form on our website or call 303-708-1128 today.