Emotionally intelligent sales cultures win more business for a variety of reasons:
- They are competitive and collaborative
- They give and embrace feedback without defensiveness
- They connect on a deeper level with prospects and clients
As former Vice President of Sales of a fast growth company, Colleen shares real world strategies for managing the people and profit side of business.
During this enlightening and entertaining presentation, sales leaders learn how to:
- Why the smartest guy in the room often falls short of of his or her sales quota.
- Eliminate victim mentality and cultures. Manage results, not excuses.
- Create resilient teams that bounce back quickly from set-backs and disappointments.
- Build a sales village that is competitive and collaborative. It takes a village to win in today’s competitive environment.
Have questions after watching the video? Please contact SalesLeadership, Inc. online or call 303-708-1128 to discuss strategies for your organization. Colleen is available for speaking engagements and training seminars throughout the Denver area, nationally and internationally.