Hiring top salespeople is one of the more challenging aspects of a CEO or sales manager’s job. We all know the cost of a bad hire: missed sales goals, company reputation with clients and wasted time and money.
Companies have systems and processes for accounting, shipping, marketing or development. They don’t have a well-defined system for hiring salespeople. Stop relying on the hope, wing it or “gut” hiring strategy.
Create a hiring system, a hiring playbook for your sales organization.
- Avoid the top three hiring mistakes made by sales organizations
- Identify both the hard-selling skills and emotional intelligence skills needed for sales success at your company
- Answer the question – do you need a hunter or account manager
- Discover why past success doesn’t guarantee future success at your company
- Eliminate culture misfits – get clear on your core values
Get the right people on your sales bus!
Download your free ebook today. You will also get access to Colleen’s popular Sales EQ and IQ blog, delivered straight to your inbox. Improve your learnings and earnings.