Who Are We:
SalesLeadership is a sales development firm that helps companies accelerate revenues by integrating emotional intelligence skills into their consultative sales training and sales leadership training programs. The result is more closed business, in less time, with the RIGHT type of customers.
What We Do:
We eliminate sales cultures of excuses and mediocrity by improving the team's self-awareness, other awareness and execution of best in class sales strategies and tactics. We teach sales teams how to build off the chart relationships to ensure sustainable and repeatable sales growth.
Why We Do What We Do:
We're salespeople! We've carried a bag, quota and managed sales teams. We love sales and believe that sales is a profession. We know it takes a sales village to win business, retain business and serve customers at the highest level.
We accelerate trust, sales and client retention by creating emotionally intelligent sales cultures.
SLI works with senior leadership to create sales teams that want to:
- Build off the chart relationships with clients, not ‘vendor-ships.’ We help clients avoid the quick race to zero that happens with transactional business.
- Practice competition and collaboration. It takes a sales village to win in today’s competitive environment.
- Manage results not excuses. Emotionally intelligent sales teams embrace responsibility, accountability and execution.
- Improve Emotion Management---even in the toughest selling situations. Soft skills do produce hard sales results.
- Develop Sales IQ and Sales EQ. The result is more closed business, in less time, with the right customers.
Our culture of Emotional Intelligence consists of the following Values:
- Client-Focused Partnerships
- Continuous Improvement
- Accountability & Ownership Thinking
- Integrity – “Do the Right Thing”
- Prosperity & Humility
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Hit the Sales Quota & the Fun Quota
- Generosity & Reciprocity
We believe that to whom much is given, much is expected. Non-profits are our heroes. We donate ten percent of our profits each year to organizations including:
For more information, please call 877-541-4604 or email SalesLeadership today.