- #1: Emotional Intelligence
- #2: Likeability
- #3: Managing Expectations
- #4: The Prospect's Story
- #5: Checkbook
- #6: Decision Tree
- #7: Solution Alignment
- #8: Redirect and Clarify
- #9: Sales Call Reversal
- #10: Optimism, Beliefs and Attitudes
- #11: Business Development
- #12: Prospecting and Telephone Work
Reinforcement Sales Training – Permanent change in sales behaviors, skills and attitudes
We know sales, we know salespeople and we know how to make change happen. SalesLeadership’s EI Selling System® is built on reinforcement, on-going sales training and coaching. Our methodology is based on the adult learning model.
We help you improve sales results by moving your team from "knowing" to mastery.
- Unconscious incompetent – Don’t know what you don’t know.
- Conscious incompetent – Learn new knowledge. Not necessarily skilled at applying.
- Conscious competent – Know how to use and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Unconscious competent – Mastery of skills and emotions. The highest level of professional selling and influence. Execution of skill is done automatically.
We practice what we preach and don't make recommendations without a face-to-face appointment or phone consultation.
For more information, please call 866-708-1128 or email us.
May 22, 2013 (8-10am)SalesLeadership, Lakewood, CO
June 4-5, 2013SalesLeadership, Lakewood, CO
Half Day Lab: Solution AlignmentMay 20, 2013 (1:00-4:30pm)SalesLeadership, Lakewood, CO
Ei Sales Management® WorkshopAugust 21-22, 2013 (8-4:30pm)SalesLeadership - Lakewood, CO