Building Leaders. Redefining Sales.
Consultative Sales Training: Ei Selling® - Emotional Intelligence and Consultative Sales Training
SalesLeadership is in the business of creating disciplined, focused, and professional sales teams. Our clients won’t and don’t settle for mediocrity. SalesLeadership’s powerful Ei Selling® system helps sales teams eliminate empty sales pipelines, sell on value, not price, and hold sales conversations at the right level in the organizations. We know that soft skills produce hard sales results. Top salespeople know how to read their prospects, develop relationships and most importantly, manage themselves and their actions. Ei Selling® combines emotional intelligence skills and consultative selling skills. Product knowledge is a commodity. People knowledge is priceless. Click here for more information.
Take our complimentary quiz to test your sales skills and knowledge.
You’ve heard this story before. Top salesperson gets promoted to sales management and is frustrated by their ability to duplicate themselves or top performers. The skills that got them promoted are entirely different than the skills needed to hire, lead and develop a sales team.
Here are some of the common challenges we hear AND solve for sales managers:
- Not sure how to interview for true winners. The person at the interview didn’t show up for work. (That dog don’t hunt.)
- No formal sales process in place so you are coaching 20 different playbooks
- Concerned that feedback is always met with defensiveness or excuses
- Misses sales forecast and unhappy CFO or CEO
- Wondering how to instill core value into your sales culture that are actually walked….not just talked
- Desire to improve your ability to read and motivate different types of people
- Want to build a sales team that is competitive and collaborative
Keynotes for Sales Meetings and Conferences
How can a sales meeting make you money? You are spending money on travel, lodging, food and entertainment. Is it worth it? The short answer is yes. What your profit and loss statement doesn’t capture is:
- Camaraderie built by meeting and exchanging ideas with peers
- Getting motivated by thought leaders (SalesLeadership)
- Learning new and better ways to sell and influence
- Education that compounds. A onetime investment yields years of results
In a high tech world, never forget the value of high personal touch with members of your sales team. Click here for an overview of SalesLeadership's programs and services.
We practice what we preach and don't make recommendations without a face-to-face appointment or phone consultation.
For more information, please call 303-708-1128 or email us .